In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Nathan Finn to talk about the volume he co-edited entitled A Handbook of Theology from the Theology for the People of God series with B&H Academic. Today, we discuss the centrality of theology in the Christian life and how our faith informs every aspect of our life.
Meet Dr. Finn
Nathan Finn currently serves as provost and dean of the University Faculty at North Greenville University in Tigerville, South Carolina. He is the editor or author of several volumes including the Theology for the People of God series, Historical Theology for the Church, and History: A Student’s Guide. He also serves as teaching pastor at Taylors First Baptist Church in South Carolina and a Research Fellow of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission.
- Historical Theology for the Church by Nathan Finn and Jason Duesing
- Rediscovering Holiness: Know the Fullness of Life with God by J.I. Packer
- Ethics as Worship: The Pursuit of Moral Discipleship by Mark Liederbach and Evan Lenow
Theology for the People of God series from B&H:
- The Holy Spirit by Andreas J. Köstenberger and Gregg R. Allison
- A Handbook of Theology by Nathan Finn, Daniel Akin, and David S. Dockery
- Humanity by John Hammett and Katie McCoy
- more coming soon
The Digital Public Square is a production of the research institute at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Kadin Christian. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square