In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Daniel Strange to talk about the new edition of J.H Bavinck’s classic work The Church Between Temple and Mosque from Westminster Seminary Press. Today, we discuss missiology and cultural engagement in our secular age.
Meet Dr. Strange
Daniel Strange is director of Crosslands Forum and the vice president of the Southgate Fellowship. He is a fellow of The Keller Center for Cultural Apologetics and is the author of Their Rock Is Not Like Our Rock: A Theology of Religions, Plugged In, and Making Faith Magnetic. He is a contributing editor for Themelios and an elder of Hope Community Church, Gateshead, U.K.
- The Church Between Temple and Mosque by Daniel Strange
- The J.H. Bavinck Reader by John Bolton
- An Introduction to the Science of Missions by J.H. Bavinck
- The Riddle of Life by J.H. Bavinck
- Personality and Worldview by J.H Bavinck, edited by James Eglinton
- Digital Public Square: A conversation with Dr. James Eglinton on Herman Bavinck, theology, and ethics
The Digital Public Square is a production of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Kadin Christian. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square