In this episode, I talk about a recent article I published at Liberty Magazine titled “Free to Tweet?” and the relationship between content moderation and religious freedom in the digital public square.
- “Free to Tweet?” by Jason Thacker
- Liberty For All by Andrew Walker
- The Naked Public Square by Richard John Neuhaus
- Christian Mindset in a Secular Society by Carl F.H. Henry
- Has Democracy Had It’s Day? by Carl F.H. Henry
- “Should the government regulate social media?” by Jason Thacker
- The Twenty-Six Words that Created the Internet by Jeff Kosseff
- “Where do we draw the line on hate speech?” by Jason Thacker
The Digital Public Square is a production of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Cameron Hayner. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square