In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Ronni Kurtz to talk about his new book Fruitful Theology: How the Life of the Mind Leads to the Life of the Soul from B&H Publishing. Today, we talk about how theology can help reorient our entire life toward the fruit of the Spirit which leads to right living before God.
Meet Dr. Kurtz:
Dr. Kurtz earned his PhD from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and currently serves as an assistant professor of theology at Cedarville University. Before moving to Ohio, Ronni was a pastor in Kansas City, Missouri for seven years where he also taught theology at Midwestern Seminary and Spurgeon College. He is also the author of No Shadow of Turning: Divine Immutability and the Economy of Redemption.
- Fruitful Theology by Ronni Kurtz
- No Shadow of Turning by Ronni Kurtz
- God Without Measure by John Webster
- The Culture of Theology by John Webster
- On the Unity of Christ by Saint Cyril of Alexandria
- On the Trinity by Saint Augustine of Hippo
- On the Incarnation by Athanasius of Alexandria
- On God and Christ by Saint Gregory of Nazianzus
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
The Digital Public Square is a production of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Kadin Christian. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square