In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Rhyne Putman, professor of Christian ministries at Williams Baptist University and author of The Method of Christian Theology: A Basic Introduction. Today, we talk about Christian truth and theological method.
Meet Dr. Putman:
Dr. Putman also serves as Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Director of Worldview Formation at WBU. He also is an associate professor of theology and culture at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, where he has served since 2010. He has published numerous articles and books, including In Defense of Doctrine and When Doctrine Divides the People of God.
- The Method of Christian Theology by Rhyne Putman
- The Drama of Doctrine by Kevin Vanhoozer
- Faith Speaking Understanding by Kevin Vanhoozer
- Finding the Right Hills to Die On by Gavin Ortlund
- When Doctrine Divides the People of God by Rhyne Putman
- A Practical Primer on Theological Method by Glenn Kreider and Michael Svigel
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square