In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Keith Stanglin of the Center for Christian Studies in Austin, Texas and the author of a new book entitled Ethics Beyond Rules: How Christ’s Call to Love Informs our Moral Choices.
Meet Dr. Stanglin:
Keith D. Stanglin (PhD, Calvin Theological Seminary) is Director of the Center for Christian Studies in Austin, Texas, and professor of theology at Heritage Christian University in Florence, Alabama. He is author of several books, including The Letter and Spirit of Biblical Interpretation, The Reformation to the Modern Church, and Jacob Arminius: Theologian of Grace.
- Ethics Beyond Rules by Keith Stanglin
- What We Can’t Not Know by J. Budziszewski
- The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self by Carl Trueman
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman
- Technopoly by Neil Postman
- “A conversation with Dr. Carl Trueman on the modern self and the sexual revolution“
WeeklyTech Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in a technological society