In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Jessica Joustra to talk about Herman Bavinck and the centrality of ethics in the Chrisitan life.
Meet Dr. Joustra:
Dr. Joustra is an Assistant Professor of Religion and Theology at Redeemer and an Associate Researcher at the Neo-Calvinist Research Institute of the Theologische Universiteit Kampen. She is also the Director of Redeemer’s Albert M. Wolters Centre for Christian Scholarship. She earned a Ph.D. in Christian Ethics from Fuller Theological Seminary and the Free University and an M.Div from Calvin Theological Seminary.
- Reformed Ethics: Created, Fallen, and Converted Humanity by Herman Bavinck and John Bolton
- Reformed Ethics: The Duties of the Christian Life (Volume 2) by Herman Bavinck and John Bolton
- Essays on Religion, Science, and Society Herman Bavinck and John Bolton
- Responsible Conduct: Principles of Christian Ethics by Jochem Douma
- John Bolt’s Dissertation on Bavinck’s Two Essays on the Imitatio Christi
The Digital Public Square is a production of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Kadin Christian. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square