In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Harry Lee Poe to talk about the life and faith of C.S. Lewis in light of the final volume, The Completion of C.S. Lewis, in his three part biography published by Crossway.
Meet Dr. Poe
Dr. Poe serves as the Charles Colson Professor of Faith and Culture at Union University, where he has taught a course on C. S. Lewis for over twenty years. He is the author of twenty books, including Becoming C. S. Lewis and The Making of C. S. Lewis, as well as numerous articles on Lewis and the Inklings. Poe hosts the annual Inklings Weekend in Montreat, North Carolina, and is a regular speaker on Lewis at universities and other venues around the world.
- The Completion of C. S. Lewis: From War to Joy by Harry Lee Poe
- The Making of C. S. Lewis (1918–1945): From Atheist to Apologist by Harry Lee Poe
- Becoming C. S. Lewis (1898–1918): A Biography of Young Jack Lewis by Harry Lee Poe
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis
The Digital Public Square is a production of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and is produced and hosted by Jason Thacker.
Production assistance is provided by Kadin Christian. Technical production provided by Owens Productions. It is edited and mixed by Mark Owens.
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square