In this episode, I am joined by Dan Strange, the author of a recent book entitled Making Faith Magnetic: Five Hidden Themes Our Culture Can’t Stop Talking About and How to Connect them to Christ. Today, we talk about evangelism and apologetics in contemporary culture.
Meet Dr. Strange:
Dan is the director of Crosslands Forum, a center for cultural engagement and missional innovation. He is a contributing editor for Themelios journal and is a member of Hope Community Church in the UK. He is also the vice president of The Southgate Fellowship. His most recent books are Plugged In (The Good Book Company, 2019), and Making Faith Magnetic (The Good Book Company, 2021).
- Making Faith Magnetic by Daniel Strange
- Plugged In by Daniel Strange
- The J.H. Bavinck Reader by John Bolt, James Bratt, and Paul Visser
- Christian Worldview by Herman Bavinck
- Thinking Through Creation by Christopher Watkin
Podcast Coordinator: Cameron Hayner
Audio Producer: Mark Owens, Owens Productions
Digital Public Square Podcast with Jason Thacker
Conversations on theology, ethics, and philosophy in the public square